" We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands" --Kristi Larson







Thursday, June 10, 2010

Traveling East Traveling West

This week our care package is traveling to Kelina's SWI! This week our TA (Travel appointment/approval) is traveling to us! Kelina will have a few weeks to flip through the scrapbook I made of her new family, listen to us read her a "Wu Ay Ni" (I love you) book with our recorded voices, and cuddle with the light up Panda Bear! The pictures that her teacher or foster grandmother will take of her exploring her package will be priceless!
I'm suppose to be preparing for a yard sale on Saturday, but who can when I'm going to be traveling so soon! I'll probably throw everything out in the driveway with a sign that says "make an offer"!
We can't wait, the time is ticking closer to going and meeting our girl! Two weeks...three weeks?! Not long know, Kelina!

No comments: